Your First Visit to Redwood Veterinary Hospital in Vallejo, CA
Redwood Veterinary Hospital welcomes new clients with dogs, cats, birds, and pocket pets to our facility. We are strong advocates of communication and will partner with you to solve your pet’s health care problems while providing the best care available.
Our commitment to our clients has led to a variety of resources that support pet owners in their effort to raise healthy, happy companion animals. Visit the following pages of our website for a selection of informational sources and thoughtful tools:
- News—For information about the latest veterinary advances, as well as current events at Redwood Veterinary Hospital
- Pet Loss—For support during the loss of a pet
- Links—For a wide selection of helpful resources and pet owner information
- Behind the Scenes Tour—Join us for a virtual visit of Redwood with Abby, our canine blood donor, as she is admitted for general anesthesia and dental cleaning
Learn about our veterinary services such as veterinary surgery, pet weight loss, and pet dental care. All of our services, including wellness care and diagnostics, maintain the high standards set by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA).
Visit our Pet Health pages for information about raising a healthy pet from birth through the senior years: puppies and kittens, senior pet care, avian pet care, and pocket pet care.
We encourage you to enjoy the pet care handouts and pet care videos when you need support or guidance.
As a new client, you may want to learn about our convenient payment options including CareCredit and pet insurance.
Call our office at (707) 553-1400 to schedule a visit. We welcome your call and will be happy to answer any of your questions.
The Petly program allows pet owners online access to a personalized, private pet health web page for their family pets. Petly lets you:
- Request and track appointments
- Check your pet’s vaccination and exam status
- Order prescription refills
- Receive medication reminders
- Find answers to pet health questions
- Receive important medical alerts
Simply provide us with your current email address. Petly will then send you an email invitation to log in and receive this free service. If you already have a Petly account, login now to Petly
Prescription Refill Line
Current clients may request prescription refills by phone at (707) 647-4478.
Convenient Forms Online
Fill Out a Form–Earn a $5 Credit!
Redwood Veterinary Hospital provides our clients with convenient online and downloadable forms. Filling out and submitting forms prior to your appointment or procedure saves you time and reduces stress during the check-in process. We think this is important—so important that we’ll credit your account $5 dollars when you submit your forms before the appointment! (The Diabetes Monitoring Form does not qualify for this offer.) All our forms are available in downloadable format and we are adding online versions all the time. Please remember that the admission or registration process may take a few extra minutes to ensure all the necessary and pertinent information is obtained.
- New Client and Patient Information Forms—All first-time clients should fill out one New Client Form, and a Patient Information Form for each pet. These two forms are available in both online and downloadable versions.
- Online Client Information Form—Fill out this form on our website, submit it and we’ll receive it automatically.
- Online Patient Information Form—Fill out and submit a form online for each of your pets. We’ll get your forms automatically.
- Downloadable Client Information Form—Download and print this form, fill it out and bring it with you to your first appointment.
- Downloadable Patient Information Form—Download and print one form for each pet, fill each out and bring it with you to your first appointment.
- Other Convenient Forms—Currently these forms are all downloadable, and online versions are coming soon.
- Medical Boarding Questionnaire—If you have arranged for medical boarding with us, download this form and submit it at the time of admission.
- Diabetes Monitoring Form—If you have a pet with diabetes that requires home monitoring of blood glucose levels, this form provides instructions and a recording sheet.
New Client Promotions
Visit our Coupons & Promotions page for pet care specials exclusively for our newest clients. Then visit us regularly for the latest in savings opportunities.
Join us at Redwood Veterinary Hospital for excellence in small animal health care.